We had a good year for the expansion of our franchise on several fronts. Some of the highlights:
1. We added two new franchisees and received a verbal on another late in December. We are very referenceable as we roll into
high growth mode in 2019!
2. All of our team members were successful in closing new deals depending on their focus – remodeling or handyman services!
Our use of HomeAdvisor, Web.com, Good Contractor.com, and Porch.com have all yielded new deals!
3. The system experienced a near perfect delivery track record with over 100 jobs completed, yet with only 3 problematic job
outcomes. The 3 that did occur were resolved without costly legal means. In Denver we obtained BBB certified accreditation.
4. We continued to build our qualified sub-contracting resource with the addition of best in class suppliers including
cabinet, countertop, skilled providers (plumbers, electricians, etc.) and project managers.
5. The technology team improved the platform on just about every front with a major focus on improving system security and
self-service capabilities in remodeling and handyman services.
6. We completed legal and media development for three new services with related branding. Given funding, I am optimistic that
we can bring these new capabilities on-line as another means to expand your presence in the neighborhoods where you are
7. We increased our database of potential new franchisee suspects and are beginning outreach now and have three sales
resources executing this effort.
8. We improved our conference support resources including the development of brochure media and a very impressive new 30ft.
booth. In this capacity. We attended the Expo South and Veterans Franchise conferences with fair turnout.
9. We have self-funded our operations through franchise fees, royalties and member investment. We have no debt, incumbrances
or obligations to any other entity.