News & Events
We expect 2019 to be even more productive as we focus on the following:
1. A major new system development effort consisting of the following items:
a. We are in the beginning stages of developing an open platform remodeling estimating system that will be used by our franchises as well as a self service tool integrated into our website for customer access. It will operate as an app for Android and IOS and an extension to our WordPress eToolkit platform.
b. We are streamlining our picture upload capability to consist of three simple steps and opening it to each franchisee to upload pictures specific to their own operation.
c. We have a database of high net worth individuals that we are uploading into the eToolkit system and organizing it by city marketing and sales efforts of the franchisees.
d. Continued SEO development.
2. We will be expanding our direct mail and email media graphics and providing more options for direct mail services from the one company that we have today (Spectrum Marketing).
3. It is our goal to attend the Expo conference in Dallas and Houston as well as other city specific conferences.
4. Given funding, in Texas we plan to outfit a cabinet shop serving the growing franchisee base. We expect the future spend for cabinets to easily justify having our own best in class capability. It is completely reasonable to expect that as we grow we can self-source countertops, centralized purchasing and other capabilities as well.
5. As we add franchisees in our principal markets we will be outfitting new delivery crews for their use. We view this to be the responsibility of the franchise offering.
6. Our goal for new franchisee growth in 2019 is 10 additional units. Given our outreach efforts, media and technology offering, revenue growth capability, highly referenceable franchisee base and massive market opportunity I do not expect any problems attaining this goal.
7. We plan to take on no debt and will self-fund our operations as in 2018.
We had a good year for the expansion of our franchise on several fronts. Some of the highlights:
1. We added two new franchisees and received a verbal on another late in December. We are very referenceable as we roll into
high growth mode in 2019!
2. All of our team members were successful in closing new deals depending on their focus – remodeling or handyman services!
Our use of HomeAdvisor, Web.com, Good Contractor.com, and Porch.com have all yielded new deals!
3. The system experienced a near perfect delivery track record with over 100 jobs completed, yet with only 3 problematic job
outcomes. The 3 that did occur were resolved without costly legal means. In Denver we obtained BBB certified accreditation.
4. We continued to build our qualified sub-contracting resource with the addition of best in class suppliers including
cabinet, countertop, skilled providers (plumbers, electricians, etc.) and project managers.
5. The technology team improved the platform on just about every front with a major focus on improving system security and
self-service capabilities in remodeling and handyman services.
6. We completed legal and media development for three new services with related branding. Given funding, I am optimistic that
we can bring these new capabilities on-line as another means to expand your presence in the neighborhoods where you are
7. We increased our database of potential new franchisee suspects and are beginning outreach now and have three sales
resources executing this effort.
8. We improved our conference support resources including the development of brochure media and a very impressive new 30ft.
booth. In this capacity. We attended the Expo South and Veterans Franchise conferences with fair turnout.
9. We have self-funded our operations through franchise fees, royalties and member investment. We have no debt, incumbrances
or obligations to any other entity.
HomePlace Vision, LLC franchising company reconfirmed today its commitment to the remediation and renovation of those Houston areas impacted by hurricane Harvey.
“With territories in Houston and the surrounding suburban locations of Sugarland, Friendswood, The Woodlands and Spring, we are on the scene with crews ready to respond as affected homeowners start the process of rebuilding their homes. If you are a homeowner in need of service or would like more information about our awesome franchise opportunity please email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-380-7906” says Jeff Brown, Managing Partner and Chief executive Officer.
We’re very proud to announce that all but 1 franchisee has done exceptionally well in 2018, winning jobs and delivering excellent service. In July, of 12 active large scale jobs only one has reported issues. Our focus will continue to be on quality and now growth throughout 2018!
Give a Alfredo a round of applause for completing his 25th consecutive handyman job in the Denver market with 100% customer satisfaction! Alfredo entered our system focusing on smaller handyman jobs and is now working his way up the food chain towards larger remodeling jobs. Other franchisees approached the business differently with similar results – proof positive in the proven viability of our model!
Congratulations to Alfredo and Amanda Puyol in acquiring the Denver area franchise. “We’re excited to add Alfredo and Amanda to the team”, says Jeff Brown Managing Partner at HomePlace Vision. ” We’re confident that this couple will knock em’ dead in this fabulous market”.
Congratulations on a strong close to 2017! The company began selling franchisees mid-2017 and added 7 new units.
“We are absolutely delighted with our maiden voyage as a franchising company in 2017”, says Jeff Brown, Founder and CEO at HomePlace Vision. “Not only did we bring the company on-line, filed all the required filings, complete our websites and franchise management system eToolkit, we added 7 units.” We expect to add an additional 20 in 2018, taking us out of the “emerging franchise” category into the big time national recognition as a real player.”
In addition to in-house financing, we now offer an innovative program for franchisee funding through Pango Financial™.
Click below to learn more and get started!